MY INDIAN TV is proud to be a part of Kodi community. All our TV content is available through specially developed Kodi plugin. Install it, authorize with your MYINDIANTV account details and you are good to go with all free and subscribed channels and TV guide on any Kodi-compatible platform.
1. Go into Fire TV/Stick Settings / Developer Options and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources. You may also turn on ADB Debugging and/or USB Debugging as well since this may help with future sideloading that you may perform.
2. Exit to home screen and go into search and type in search box ES Explorer select Explorer and install it by clicking the Get or Download button.
3. Launch ES Explorer app and input the following address into Download Manager (Under tools) http://myindian.tv/Firestick-kodi.apk
4. Once Kodi is downloaded select install
5. Follow step 3 and this time add source : http://myindian.tv/plugin.zip and download it, do not open this file and exit ES-File explorer.
6. Go back to apps and run kodi--Add-ons--Install from repository--Click on 2 dots (..) just above all repositories--select install from zip and you will be asked to enable installtion from un-known source.
7. Browse for the zip file that you have downlaoded in Step 5, In general its saved in external storage and download folder select the Zip file from there and it should install automaticially.
8. Login with your myindian.tv email and password. Restart your Firestick/tv. How to install Kodi on FireStick Video